Sign up for TRUE NORTH - the FREE SuperStar Careers eNewsletter:
The BEST source for Strategies, Tips & Resources to help you enjoy the CAREER of your DREAMS.
- Acceptance of Terms
- Permitted Use
- User Contributions to the Site
- Confidentiality and Transmissions over the Internet
- User Conduct and Obligations
- Public Forums
- Indemnification by User
- Third Party Websites, Content, and Products and Services
- Proprietary and Intellectual Property Rights
Welcome to SuperStar Careers.
This site is owned and operated by SuperStar Careers, LLC (“SSC”), and is best viewed using the most current versions of commercially available web browsers.
If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms, you may not access this website or any of its content.
This website is for informational purposes only and is not intended to provide specific health, personal, financial, tax, or legal advice. It is provided to you solely for your own personal, noncommercial use and not for purposes of resale, distribution, public display, or performance, or any other uses by you in any form or manner whatsoever. Unless otherwise indicated on this website, you may display, download, archive, and print a single copy of any information on this website, or otherwise distributed from SSC for such personal, non-commercial use.
Except as indicated above, you may not duplicate, publish, modify, or otherwise distribute the material on this site unless specifically authorized in writing by SSC.
The performance of this website and all information contained on, downloaded or accessed from this website are provided to you on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind whatsoever, including any express or implied warranties or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy or non-infringement of the rights of third parties. SSC shall be not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, Internet access providers, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer as a result of using this website.
SSC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, disable access to, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of this website or any information contained thereon without liability or notice to you. As a visitor to our website, you acknowledge and agree that any reliance on or use by you of any information available on this website shall be entirely at your own risk. In no event shall SSC be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from the use or the performance of this website, even if SSC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
By submitting your e-mail address, you agree that you have opted-in to receive our newsletter, and agree that you will make no threats or take any action against SSC in the event you are unhappy with the content contained in our newsletter, or that you subscribed, or are not able to remove yourself from the mailing list, and you agree that the small inconvenience of receiving this electronic newsletter will cause you no personal, emotional, or financial harm whatsoever.
There are many opportunities for you to contribute to the site. These include, among others, contributing articles, links, posting to our Community forums, or contributing other materials, which collectively we call “content”, to the site. SSC is not liable or responsible for any content provided by its users or other third parties to the site (”User Content”). The contributions of third parties do not necessarily represent the view or opinions of SSC.
SSC cannot preview all User Content before it appears. Users can be held liable for any illegal or prohibited User Content they provide to the site, including among other things, infringing, defamatory, or offensive materials. However, if you discover this kind of material on the site, please notify us. We will investigate your claim and take appropriate action.
If you post any original content to the site, by electronic mail or otherwise, we will treat it as non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. By posting it to the site, you authorize us to use or allow others to distribute, reproduce or otherwise use the content.
SSC is not liable for any lost data resulting from the operation of our site and/or the enforcement of the Terms. You are solely responsible for maintaining your own backup versions of any content you submit to the site.
The transmission of data or information (including communications by e-mail) over the Internet or other publicly accessible networks is not secure, and is subject to possible loss, interception, or alteration while in transit. Accordingly, we do not assume any liability for any damage you may experience or costs you may incur as a result of any transmissions over the Internet or other publicly accessible networks, such as transmissions involving the exchange of e-mail with us (including those which may contain your personal or credit card information).
You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this website.
Furthermore, you agree that you shall NOT:
1. Upload, post, or otherwise transmit through or to this website any content that:
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- is or could be harmful to minors;
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons;
- violates someone’s privacy;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, defamatory or otherwise objectionable;
- displays pornographic material of any kind;
- might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;
- solicits passwords and/or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- contains any viruses, Trojan horses, time bombs, or any other harmful programs or elements;
2. Disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion of our website, its computer systems, servers or networks;
3. Provide false information about yourself to us, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication;
4. Transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages;
5. Attempt to collect information about visitors to our website or otherwise attempt to extract data or data fields, including without limitation any credit card information or e-mail addresses;
6. Sell access to or the use of this website, including any content contained on, downloaded, or accessed from this website, except as specifically permitted in writing by SSC; and
7. Redistribute, without our specific written consent, any content found on this website in any manner whatsoever including by means of printed publication, fax broadcast, web pages, e-mail, web newsgroups or forums, or any other electronic or paper-based service or method.
You understand and agree that in the sole discretion of SSC, and without prior notice, SSC may terminate your access to the site, and remove any unauthorized user content. SSC may release user information about you if required by law or subpoena, or if the information is necessary or appropriate to release, to address an unlawful or harmful activity.
This site makes forums and message boards available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
You acknowledge and agree that your business dealings with any third parties, including any merchants or advertisers, found on, or accessed through our website and any of their services, including payment for and delivery of any goods and services, are solely as between you and such third parties. If SSC provides access to third party providers of goods and/or services, you acknowledge and agree that we may receive referral fees and/or other compensation from such third parties. You acknowledge that we assume no responsibility whatsoever for any charges, losses or liabilities you may incur when making purchases or completing transactions with such third parties, and we shall not be responsible or liable in any way for any loss or damage of any kind which you may incur as a result of, or in connection with, any dealings or transactions with such third parties.
As we have no control or responsibility over websites or content maintained by other organizations, or for products and services offered by third parties, we do not assume any liability for your use of any of the foregoing, which use you acknowledge and agree shall be at your own risk.
“SuperStar Careers” and “SuperStarCareers.com”, as well as the stylized versions of these terms and the logo(s) associated with them, and the other identifying trade and/or service marks of SSC and its affiliates, are and shall remain the exclusive property of SSC, and any unauthorized use of these marks is unlawful. Other trademarks that may be displayed on this website are the property of their respective owners.
All content and software on this website is the copyrighted property of SuperStarCareers, LLC, its suppliers, and/or contributors, and is protected by U.S. and international copyright law.
Our policy is to comply with all applicable intellectual property laws with respect to any content that we may post on this website. If you believe that your work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please send a message to SSC containing all of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number, or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
All notices of copyright infringement should be sent to: SuperStarCareers, LLC, 2217 Matthews Township Parkway, Suite D-233,
Matthews, NC 28105 USA. You can also send an e-mail. Please note that we are only able to correspond in English.